"Your wedding day told in pictures"
What do we offer?
We offer striking and vibrant imagery with creative flair and a greater understanding of people that comes from years of photographing weddings.
What will your images show?
We want to show everybody, the two of you, sharing the most wonderful day of your life with the people you most care about.
Do you do candid and spontaneous shots?
Absolutely, above all we want to capture you and your guests, enjoying themselves bringing out their personalities, showing off their great outfits.
Will you adapt your style?
We are always happy to incorporate any ideas you may already have for your wedding and change the balance of documentary / traditional style shots to suit your needs. if its a vintage feel you would like for instance just let us know, we have the post production techniques to enable this.
When do I need to book?
Certain times of the year get booked up well in advance. some times our clients book two years in advance, so book as soon as you're ready. It always makes us sad to have to turn away lovely couples.
What am I getting for my money?
- Myself as your photographer - calling on 12 years experience photographing weddings and over 20 years as a professional portrait photographer. Member of the professional body, SWPP - Society of wedding and portrait photographers.
- Plenty of pictures - reckon on about at least 70 per hour, or (to save you the maths) 420 for a 6 hour wedding.
- All post production work - This is a big part of our service, taking up many hours in front of the computer, ensuring every one of your pictures looks as good as it can possibly get.Subtle changes in colour, density and saturation are what turns your good images into great ones.
- A pre-wedding shoot - either in our Studio, or on location, especially if the weather's good. (Options to buy pictures afterwards).
- An online gallery - via our website (with password).
- Opportunity for you, friends and relatives to view your photos and chance to buy prints.
- Local travel expenses - around the Stamford, Peterborough and Spalding area.
- All your images placed onto a USB stick - presented in a personalised picture box. Images saved as high and low resolution.
- And last, but not least - our friendly and helpful service.