Our pricing varies depending on what you want from us; but on this page we will help you through some of the initial and biggest decisions that will Affect the photography package you get from us. For a comprehensive quote we would prefer to talk to you in person, so don't hesitate in getting in touch with us.
All our packages include
- All of your pictures (after editing) - in low and high resolution, presented on a memory stick with personalised box.
- Personal online gallery (password protected) via our website, with options to buy prints and other display options.
- Pre-wedding photo shoot (optional, but a good chance to get to know one another) - either on location, or in the studio.*
- All local travel expenses (up to 35 miles round trip)
*Just to be clear- No images or prints are included in the package, just the shoot (normally £80). you will be given the option to buy prints, images or one of our many types of wall art.
What you will need to decide on is:
How long will you need us for? A small registry-office wedding with only a couple of dozen guests won't need 11 hours to photograph, but equally, a full white wedding at a grand hall with a hundred plus guests won't have it's ambiance captured in 4.
Generally we offer 4 different lengths of coverage designed to cater to all forms of wedding; 11, 6, 4 & 2.5 hours. This being said, our 2.5 hour coverage is only available for mid-week, small Registry-Office, and out of season weddings.
2: pictures presentation
We have 3 types of album: The Storybook album, The Coffee-table book album & The Classic album. Each of these has it's own style and advantages so there is no 'one size fits all' album for everyone, its all about capturing your individual style. If you wish to see a sample album, ( In this case a 'Storybook' album) click here.
- Our no. 1 album, hand made by expert craftsmen and women.
- Images printed direct onto 1.2mm thick pages
- Professionally designed in house , option for you to change the layout if desired.
- 11x14" album with 30-100 page sides (option to buy extra pages on top of included ones)
- Acrylic or normal laminated picture cover.
- Contemporary look with images printed onto sturdy lay-flat paper.
- 12x12" album with Gloss or Matt picture cover.
- Similar in style to a book you'd find in a book store.
- Same great quality as the Storybook but smaller and without a photo cover.
- A4 size album with textured cover.
- Choice of your names and wedding date embossed or printed on cover. (additional cost of £35)
- Choice of over 30 colours in Bonded Leather, Pure Leather, Linen or faux leather. (Pure Leather extra £65)
Or for those with a passion for DIY.
- All your images from your wonderful day presented to you in a personalised box with USB stick.
- Images saved at both HIGH and LOW resolution for your convenience.
- Full permission to print, allowing you to put together your own album, scrap book, or anything else your heart desires.
3: Additional stuff.
We also provide additional products, which include, but are not limited to:
- 'Parent albums' (can be A4, A5 or A6)
- 'Thank you cards' with your own image printed on the front
- 'Photo signing boards' for the guests to leave their goodwill messages
- Canvas or acrylic multi-slot frames
Getting married abroad?
Why not bring us with you? We pay for our own travel (Within Europe), when you book us for a full day's package (9 or 11 hours).
Relax in the knowledge that your Wedding pictures will be in safe hands, someone you can get to know before you travel and with the advantage of having someone at home to liaise with, after the Wedding. And the icing on the cake is - when you book us for an international wedding, you'll get two professional photographers (Sonia and myself) for the price of one!
Guide pricing table
The price chart below is only a guide, for your personal quote get in touch with us.